Urologic Nursing, the official journal of the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA), presents the latest advances in urologic nursing practice. Written by and for urologic nurses and associates, Urologic Nursing features clinical articles covering a variety of urologic issues and clinical procedures. Patient education techniques, research findings, ethical issues, and current trends in this expanding clinical nursing specialty also are included. Published six times a year.
Highlights from Current Issue ~ March/April 2019
Special Issue on Prostate Cancer
- Secondary Prevention of Bone Disease in Men on Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Prostate Cancer: Quality Improvement Through Implementation of Evidence-Based Bone Health Guidelines ~ CNE
- Exploring Constructs of the Health Belief Model as Predictors to Haitian Men’s Intention to Screen for Prostate Cancer ~ CNE
- Personalizing Treatment in the Delivery of Care by Nurses to Patients With Prostate Cancer
Access content from the current issue as well as back issues of the journal in the SUNA Online Library.
Online Journal Archive
Urologic Nursing journal articles (2010 to current) are available in SUNA’s Online Library. SUNA members have free access to the journal articles. Nonmembers can access journal content for a fee.
Thank you to the Chicago Metro, Dallas-Fort Worth, and Mississippi Valley Chapters of SUNA for sponsoring the online journal repository for 2019.
To earn continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours for journal articles, read the article and complete the evaluation in the SUNA Online Library. CNE certificates are available immediately upon successful completion of the evaluation.
- Article Price: SUNA Members - Free, Nonmembers - $15
- CNE Evaluation Price: $15