Highlights from the Current Issue ~ May/June 2018
- Caring for Men with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Parkinson’s Disease: Coping Experiences of Female Spouses - CNE
- Pilot Study Evaluating a New Anatomic Model for Teaching Use of an Inflatable Penile Prosthesis
- Asymptomatic Bacteriuria vs. Symptomatic Urinary Tract Infection: Identification and Treatment Challenges in Geriatric Care
- The Effect of a Therapeutic Pillow on Pain Following Nephrectomy: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Development and Utility of a Standardized Bedside Audit Tool to Monitor Indwelling Urinary Catheter Use in Patients with Cancer
Access content from the current issue as well as back issues of the journal in SUNA's Online Library.