Highlights from the Current Issue ~ March/April 2018
- Does the Method of Urine Collection Affect Culture Results and Preoperative Antibiotics in Patients Undergoing Pelvic Organ Prolapse Surgery?
- Effects of Voiding in Standing and Sitting Positions on Uroflowmetric Parameters and Post-Void Residual Urine in Boys
- Toileting Habits of Nurses
- Acute Urinary Retention 49 Years Post-Injury: An Unusual Case Study
- Decreasing Waste through Change of Common Practice in the Urogynecology Clinic: Sterilizing the Pessary
Access content from the current issue as well as back issues of the journal in SUNA's Online Library.