The SUNA Foundation provides expenses up to a maximum of $1,500 for the annual uroLogic Conference, which will be reimbursed after submission accompanied by original receipts for registration, travel, hotel, and meals. Any unused funds are non-transferable.
- Membership must be current and active for the immediate past 2 years.
- Currently employed in urologic health care.
- Program content must relate to area of employment.
- Applicant must provide a completed application form prior to stated deadline.
- Application is to be received in the SUNA national office by June 1.
- The SUNA Foundation Board of Trustees will evaluate the eligible requests and select the recipient or will form a task force for this purpose. In the event of equal qualifications, further documentation may be required.
- Applicants will be notified of their status in a timely manner.
- Recipient must attend all educational presentations indicated on registration form.
- Recipient must write a letter to the SUNA Foundation care of the SUNA National Office describing the experience and the effect it had on their career with permission to publish the letter.
- Recipient must come to the Foundation booth during the exhibits for a photograph with a Trustee.
- Recipient must submit a provided authorized SUNA travel voucher form with ORIGINAL receipts within 30 days of the meeting attended.
- Recipients cannot reapply for 3 full years.