The SUNA Foundation provides expenses up to a maximum of $1,500 for the annual uroLogic Conference, which will be reimbursed after submission accompanied by original receipts for registration, travel, hotel, and meals. Any unused funds are non-transferable.
- Membership must be current and active for the immediate past 2 years and be current at the time of the selected event or the scholarship will be rescinded.
- Applicants must be employed in urologic nursing at time of submission.
- Program content must relate to area of employment.
- Application is to be submitted to the SUNA national office by June 1.
- The SUNA Foundation Board of Trustees will evaluate requests and determine the recipient or will form a task force for this purpose. In the event of equal qualifications, further documentation will be requested.
- Applicants will be notified of their status in a timely manner.
- Recipient must attend all educational presentations indicated on registration form.
- Recipient must write a letter to the SUNA Board of Directors describing the experience and the effect it had on their career with permission to publish the letter.
- Recipient must submit a provided authorized SUNA travel voucher form with original receipts within 30 days of the meeting attended.