Couldn't make it to the 2016 uroLogic Conference in Washington, DC? A new educational package in the SUNA Online Library features five of the most popular sessions from the conference. Listen to the live recording of the sessions, view the accompanying presentation materials, and earn contact hours. Topics include:
- Challenges in the Evaluation and Management of Male Incontinence
- What's New in Incontinence
- Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction in the Multiple Sclerosis Patient
- Bladder Cancer from Presentation to Treatment
- Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome - Is It Really Just OAB and Pain?
The package offers 5.0 contact hours. SUNA members can purchase the programs for $50 - half off the regular price!