The mission of the SUNA Foundation is to improve urologic nursing care and the lives of people with urologic health issues through funding of urologic nursing research, scholarships, and educational programs.
SUNA Foundation 2017 Silent Auction and Raffle
The SUNA Foundation raised $9,158 through fundraising activities during the 2017 uroLogic Conference in Chicago. Once again, the Silent Auction was a big hit. The Foundation Trustees want to thank the individual SUNA members and chapters that donated items to the auction. Without your donations, the auction would not be possible.
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Foundation Raffle:
- Sylvia Maxwell Medical – Four 1-day Disney Park Hopper Tickets (donated by the SUNA Foundation
- Roberta Stolp – $200 VISA gift card (donated by the SUNA Upper Midwest Chapter)
- Ron Vilanti, Jr. – $200 Amazon gift card (donated by CURE Medical)
Winspire Vacation Packages
The SUNA Foundation is offering Winspire Vacation Packages. The vacation packages feature one-of-a-kind experiences complete with world class concierge services. The experiences include bucket list items, luxurious vacations, and relaxing stays at amazing properties. Purchase one of these amazing packages that are sure to deliver!
Get Your Copy of SUNA Foundation Cookbook!
The SUNA Foundation Cookbook contains 215 mouth-watering recipes – everything you need from appetizers to desserts. SUNA chapters can purchase groups of 10 or more for $10 each. The cookbooks make wonderful gifts for family and friends as well as chapter door prizes or a special recognition of a chapter member. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Urology nurses care for patients across the lifespan, providing guidance and treatment for a variety of urologic diseases and concerns. Recognizing the need to advance urologic nursing practice and create a continuum of knowledge, the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA) formed the SUNA Foundation.
Committed to propelling urologic nursing care, the foundation offers many opportunities for SUNA members by funding urologic nursing research, scholarships, and educational programs.
Gifts from donors like you will help urologic nurses and associates research their ideas, further their nursing education, and seek specialized training. Patients will ultimately benefit from their expanded knowledge and expertise.
- Jean Lewis, BSN, APRN, ANP (retired), Foundation Chair, Minneapolis, MN
- Ardeth Hale, CURN (retired), Foundation Chair Emeritus, Eugene, OR
- Carol Einhorn, CURN, Foundation Secretary, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Susan Lipsy, ANP-BC, CUNP, Foundation Treasurer, Associate Medical Professionals of New York, Syracuse, NY
- Donna Brassil, MSN, CURN, Rockefeller University, New York, NY
- Debbie Buback, MSN, RN, ANP (Retired)
- Tony Jannetti, Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., Pitman, NJ
- Christopher Sellwood, CURE Medical
- Dendra von Merveldt, MSN, RN, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX