The mission of the SUNA Foundation is to improve urologic nursing care and the lives of people with urologic health issues through funding of urologic nursing research, scholarships, and educational programs.
SUNA Foundation Raffle ~ Call for Donations
The SUNA Foundation will host a Silent Auction on October 14, 2017, in conjunction with the uroLogic Conference in Chicago. If you are interested in donating an item for the auction, please complete and return the Silent Auction Donation Form by October 2, 2017. Donated items must be shipped to arrive in Illinois by October 12, 2017.
Urology nurses care for patients across the lifespan, providing guidance and treatment for a variety of urologic diseases and concerns. Recognizing the need to advance urologic nursing practice and create a continuum of knowledge, the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA) formed the SUNA Foundation.
Committed to propelling urologic nursing care, the foundation offers many opportunities for SUNA members by funding urologic nursing research, scholarships, and educational programs.
Gifts from donors like you will help urologic nurses and associates research their ideas, further their nursing education, and seek specialized training. Patients will ultimately benefit from their expanded knowledge and expertise.
- Jean Lewis, BSN, APRN, ANP (retired), Foundation Chair, Minneapolis, MN
- Ardeth Hale, CURN (retired), Foundation Chair Emeritus, Eugene, OR
- Carol Einhorn, CURN, Foundation Secretary, University of Illinois, Chicago, IL
- Susan Lipsy, ANP-BC, CUNP, Foundation Treasurer, Associate Medical Professionals of New York, Syracuse, NY
- Donna Brassil, MSN, CURN, Rockefeller University, New York, NY
- Debbie Buback, MSN, RN, ANP (Retired)
- Tony Jannetti, Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc., Pitman, NJ
- Christopher Sellwood, CURE Medical
- Dendra von Merveldt, MSN, RN, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX