The Chapter of the Year Award acknowledges the chapter that has outstanding achievements in terms of:
- Quality educational programs offered.
- Growth in SUNA membership.
- Involvement in community programs promoting awareness and education of urologic issues.
- Full member active participation in chapter activities.
- Innovative ideas to promote industry and member support.
- Advancement of members to become certified by CBUNA.
- There is no limit to the number of times a chapter may win this award.
- The winning chapter is selected by the SUNA Executive Committee through the information obtained from the completed Annual Chapter Review form submitted to the SUNA Secretary.
- This form will be reviewed annually by the SUNA Secretary.
- The Chapter Review Forms will be mailed with instructions and a cover letter to the Director-at-Large by the National Office.
- The selected chapter is recognized with a special award during the Annual Conference.
Chapter Review Form Submission Deadline: June 1